Sunday 1 April 2012

Guilty pleasures





Crikey, I find myself abruptly 'home alone' for a few hours and my brain is whizzing so much with fun stuff to get up to I feel positively dizzy - does anyone else get that?
  Soo, to avoid getting myself started on a million and one things I can't finish I took a deep breath and decided that 'first things first'. It's not the loveliest of days so my projects will be all indoors but not before I had a potter in the part of the garden my workspace overlooks (left). 
  I'm so glad I took my Dad's advice earlier in the week when he pointed out that all the daffs have been dying in this unseasonally glorious and dry weather. I have made it my business to pop out every other day and water the pots and oh joy - it's now paying dividends.
  The creamy buds which were indeed looking a bit shrivelled have recovered and are now looking perfectly glorious and a delight for me to enjoy now that I want to work in the warm. 
  So thanks Dad and now I'd really better get on with some sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment