Wednesday 14 March 2012

Shut-eye - at last

Another first version of a design finished and guess what - another great night's sleep!
 Is there a pattern emerging here? (Or was it as a result of the quite amazing yoga session I had yesterday?)
  This making malarky always takes longer than you think. I love the way designs for sleep pillows just seem to ping into my head at such a rate right now that I have to do a quick sketch to be sure to remember them all. Design 2 is much simpler that the sleeping lady but I did go up a couple of blind alleys .. and it's funny how the most brilliant idea you had  (eg handstitching the eyebrows) often turn out to be ... well a but rubbish to be frank - see above pic.


   Hmmmm... this one may 
need a revisit at some point...     

   I'll try stem stitch for the eyelashes next time and play around with the spacing of the features.
  I really love the padded eyelids though!


Now on to something really quite different.






No comments:

Post a Comment