Tuesday 22 May 2012

Scraps


You know that feeling when you know exactly what you want to do next but are not sure how to go about it?

It happens to me a lot and I sort of relish it, wallowing in the creative confusion for a few days until ...WHAM the methodology comes whooshing in and I'm so beside myself I'm not sure how to start.

Determined to use up every scrap of my old pair of jeans, I am left, as you see, with a heap of oddments. But as I must say, 20 zillion times a day, something always comes up just as you need it and the special Wedding magazine in the latest issue of Mollie Makes mag has persuaded me that I simply have to have a back at making fabric flowers with the rest.


I particularly adore these utterly breathtaking bouquets which were featured and which will provide my inspiration as I begin and if I get stuck.

Now I don't think it's cheating to raid my supplies of ribbons, buttons, lace, fabrics and beads, do you, to add interest?

Agreed ... then off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment